Thursday 29 March 2018

Control Screen Cars (how I impressed my cousin and helped a luxury jeweler to gain more customers)

New Control Screen Demo
http://2help2.co.uk/cars/

Part of the ipad beamer demo.

Please contact Mark N Hopgood for information on using this product in your country.
Skype: mark.hopgood

Here's how I impressed my cousin and helped a jeweller to attract more customers.

At my sister in law's wedding I bumped into Dave, our cousin. He was asking me what I'd been up to and i was talking about ipad beamer and asked him if he had a smartphone, so I could show him.

Now Dave has an iphone and I'm currently using a Nokia N78.

So I got Dave to go to http://2help2.co.uk/cars and click on "view what's on screen".
Dave was pretending to be watching the screen at sevenoaks lamborghini dealershup.

On my phone I went to http://2help2.co.uk/cars I clicked "control what's on screen"

I clicked on a couple of the car images on my phone and Dave was amazed to see that the images on his iphone changed as soon as I clicked my phone.

We decided that the yellow lambo was probably the best.



What's your favourite?


Anyway so Dave then shows me a couple of images from his recent trip to the Nurnberg ring and an interesting picture of a Porsche that needed some body work done because of a very tight corner.

I asked Dave what he'd been up to and he showed me a recent refit of a jewelers he'd done with amazing, stunning design. One thing missing, though. He needed to put some content on his plasma screen in the showroom. Dave suggested I hook up with Charles on this and now we have a happy jeweler with a complete showroom.

To put ipad beamer in your showroom and give your customers the choice and personalisation they deserve then please speak with Mark N Hopgood (skype: mark.hopgood) directly.

1 comment:

Adam Kessler said...

Your blog contains lots of valuable data. It is a factual and beneficial article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this. Custom Sign Company Dayton Ohio.

AddThis

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
ga /ga